Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Closer to the end of year and new beginings

My Photography Intern- Jade

It has been a while since my last entry but it was a nice surprise to see that I have 5 (yes five) blog followers. So a big thank-you to those of you who like to read about my life and my latest photo works.

Well things have been wonderfully crazy-busy- just the way we like it! With wedding season wrapping up, we are going head-on into the fun Christmas season. I love meeting all my new families and their friends but I also enjoy seeing my regular clients. It's a great chance to find out how their lives have progressed but also see their little ones grow up! I swear these kids have Wheaties for breakfast everyday because I swear they've grown a foot since last December!

Not only am I passionate about my work; but also by my clients who inspire me to capture the very best days of their lives!

Now having said that, we were presented with an amazing opportunity to take on a intern. Her name is Jade and she is very interested in photography and eager to learn all that I can teach her. When Jade isn't cuddling her five month old baby girl, Avery, she's snuggling her partner, Doug whom she affectionately calls, Bear. I can't wait to meet your beautiful family at our portrait session!

I would like to take time to welcome Jade to Nicole Brown Photography. I believe that this placement will be beneficial for the both of us!

Other news, are you still reading on?

I am happy to announce that I will be assisting in Hawaii this December with my partner Helene Cornell.

I have tons of ideas for the shoots and cannot wait for all the fabulous photo shoots there. I will be doing a Jungle Booty Session there too. Stay tuned!!!

Just wanted to keep you in the loop of what's happening in the studio! Thanks for reading my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment