Sunday, November 15, 2009

Wilina, Andrew, Ashley, and Rachael












Another year went by so fast! I was thrilled to get a call from one of my favourite clients to photograph their family again this year!

You might remember me saying from last year's shoot, I knew it was going to be good because their daughter, Ashley answered the door and gave me a hug! So sweet and it was a great shoot!

Wilina came to me the year before because she wanted to have a fun experience with her family photos. She wanted something unique and she wanted to feel relaxed as she had her photo captured. I was happy to make a house call-as we say in our business! With our service, we do on location as well as studio sessions. We go out of our way to make your photography experience a happy one. Plus with children it's better to be in your own environment anyways- in case you need to do an outfit change or rearrange hair.

Here are a couple of fun captures from the day.


Your Christmas cards are going to be amazing Wilina and Andrew!

Can't wait to see you next year!

Thanks for assisting, Shealyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment